- IRT provides basic desktop support to the School of Medicine community, and can help students with setting up their computers and connecting to Stanford's network.
- Academic Computing Services manages a number of public spaces that offer computers, printers, laptop-support, group study areas, and specialized equipment for multimedia projects.
- Public computer spaces - some open 24 hours
Students who drive, bike or take public transportation can find lots of useful information on this site, including:
- Parking Permits
- Commute Club Information (Stanford will pay you not to drive to campus!)
- Car Rental / Ridesharing
- Bay Area Transit Resources and Schedules
- Searchable Campus Map
- Printable Transportation and Visitor Maps
The Graduate Life Office
The Graduate Life Office (GLO) provides information and support to the graduate student community. GLO deans are a source of comprehensive, impartial guidance and information related to all aspects of graduate student life.
The Graduate Life Office website has an extensive collection of campus and local area resources.
- Stanford Resources includes:
- Important Stanford Academic Offices (e.g. Student Services Center, Registrar)
- Event Calendars (e.g. Graduate Student Events, Arts Calendars)
- Resources for Parents
- Housing Information
- Bike Rules and Tips
- Transportation Information (e.g. Caltrain, SF Muni)
- Local Palo Alto Resources (e.g. Local Shopping)
Women's Community Center
Manages programs, workshops and resources for women and their allies. Also provides support to Women's Voluntary Student Organizations.
Bechtel International Center
Provides support and resources to international students, with events and programs open to the whole Stanford Community (USA and International Students).