Alumni Career Experiences
The skills that trainees have developed at Stanford have proved transferrable to any number of fields, whether in pursuing a postdoc and academic research or a career within areas like industry, government, and business.
Alumni career experiences
Stanford Biosciences alumni share experiences from their fields and give advice on getting the most out of graduate training.
- Devavani Chatterjea—Associate Professor of Biology, Macalester College
- Julie Granka—Population Geneticist
- Miling Harrington—JD student, Columbia Law School
- David Johnson—CEO, GigaGen
- Jessica Linderman—Postdoctoral Fellow, NYU School of Medicine
- Sandeep Ravindran—Science Writer, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
More alumni career experiences coming in October.