Diversity Recruitment and Visits
The Stanford School of Medicine Biosciences Home Programs seek to recruit to their PhD programs talented undergraduates from under-represented and disadvantaged backgrounds who are interested in biomedical research. Stanford administrators, students, and faculty attend national science research conferences, including:
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)National Conference
- American Indians in Science and Engineering Society (AISES) National Conference
- Northern and Southern California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education
- McNair Scholars National and Regional Conferences
If you are interested in receiving more information about Stanford’s Graduate and Summer Research Programs please fill out an interest form.
The Stanford Biosciences Home Programs attend graduate school information fairs, and members of the Stanford community also participate in individualized information sessions at colleges and universities across the country.
Please see the calendar below for a complete schedule of recruitment and outreach, or contact the Graduate Programs and Diversity Office for more information on requesting a campus visit.