Awesome Science Symposium Series
Let’s Have an Awesome Time Doing Science: Improving Scientists and Enriching Community
Now in its third year at Stanford, Let’s Have an Awesome Time Doing Science is a symposium featuring fantastic scientists who will each give a talk on themes that relate to the questions, “How can we improve ourselves as scientists and enrich the community around us?” This event is intended for students, postdocs, faculty, staff, Stanford community members — anyone who is interested in science! Stay tuned for additional updates! We hope to see you there!
- Russ Altman – Kenneth Fong Professor and Professor of Bioengineering, Genetics, Medicine, and Biomedical Data Science – Stanford (Writing)
- Carolyn Bertozzi – Anne T. and Robert M. Bass Professor, Humanities and Sciences – Stanford (Inclusion)
- Aida Habtezion – Associate Professor of Medicine (Gastroenterology and Hepatology) – Stanford (Resilience)
- Daniel (Dan) Jarosz – Assistant Professor of Chemical and Systems Biology and of Developmental Biology – Stanford (Collaboration)
- Susan Marqusee – Director of QB3 and Eveland Warren Endowed Chair Professor of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology – UC Berkeley (Confidence)
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
12:30 – 4:00 pm; “Taco Tuesday” reception to follow
Click here to RSVP for the 2018 Symposium. RSVPs appreciated by May 22, 2018.
This event brought to you by BioAIMS, the Cell and Molecular Biology T32 Training Grant, the Stanford Biosciences Grant Writing Academy, SBSA, and the Senior Associate Dean for Graduate Education and Postdoctoral Affairs.