Pizza & Beer Skill Development Workshops
Sponsored by the Office of Graduate Education, Biosciences Pizza & Beer workshops engage participants in interactive sessions focused on practical tips for improved interpersonal communication, professional development, and success in graduate school.
Past workshops include:
- Who Am I? Understanding Your Personality Through the MBTI
- Ten Tips for Successful Fellowships
- The Career Expo: 4 P’s for a Positive Impression
- Communicating Effectively With Your Advisor
- Crafting and Communicating Effective Scientific Presentations
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation
- Mindfulness & Stress Management for Graduate Students
- Know Your Values for Career Satisfaction
- Tools You Can Use: Goal Setting & Time Management
- Tools for Success
- Resource Blitz!
- Managing Expectations With Your Advisor
- Choosing The Right Rotations & Thesis Lab
If you have questions about the Pizza & Beer workshops or would like to suggest a speaker or topic, please contact Monica Devlin: email@example.com.