School of Medicine Resources
In addition to the Vice Provost for Graduate Education, we have several other offices committed to fostering inclusion and belonging within the Biosciences and the School of Medicine.
Office of Graduate Education
Office of Genetics Diversity and Outreach
Diversity Resources and Organizations
A number of organizations work to build community in and between specific groups at Stanford.
- Asian American Activities Center
- Bechtel International Community (The I Center)
- Biomedical Association for the Interest of Minority Students (BioAIMS)
- Black Community Services Center (BCSC)
- Black Graduate Students Association (BGSA)
- Diversity Works at Stanford
- School of Medicine Diversity Center Of Representation and Empowerment (D-CORE)
- The Diversity Center of Representation and Empowerment, or D-CORE, provides a space where any member of the Stanford Medicine community interested in issues of inclusion and diversity can hold meetings or just hang out and study.
- El Centro Chicano
- First Gen and/or Low Income
- LGBT Community Resources Center
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Medical Education Research Group (LGBT MERG)
- Native American Cultural Center
- Office of Accessible Education
- Women’s Community Center